Do you customise Pendant lights?
Yes, we do. Our base template gives us the opportunity to customise lights for residential and commercial spaces. We also offer free Lighting consultations. By appointment only.( Brisbane, Australia).
Can you customise your 3d printed jewellery?
Yes, we can. That's the beauty of 3d printing jewellery, we are able to make one-off bespoke pieces without having to make hundreds of one design. Send in your ideas or call us to discuss your options. Examples of what we have done. - Wedding gifts, Event jewellery, Cufflinks, Necklaces etc.
What materials do you use for your lighting?
All of our pendant, table and floor lights (except our 3D Printed Lights) are made from QLD locally sourced certified Australian Hoop Pine.
We choose this wood due to its sustainability, strength, durability and finish.
Do you laser cut your wood?
No, we prefer to use a CNC machine for all our wooden products. This allows us to have clean edges without the burn marks you would have from laser cutting.
Who makes your lights?
We design and manufacture all our lighting in our Brisbane workshop. Every pendant light, table lamp or furniture piece is loving hand-sanded, painted, assembled and packaged by us in the workshop.
Is there a warranty?
All Mutating Creatures items sold are covered by a minimum 12 months manufacturers warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is valid only in Australia and commences from the purchase date on your invoice. We require that our products are installed by qualified electricians and we highly recommend that you keep the receipt from your electrician in case it is required for a warranty claim.
Do we have a showroom?
Currently, we are without a showroom. So please call 07 33583960 to arrange for a consultation. (Brisbane area only! )
Although we are willing to travel interstate for large orders.
Can you return items?
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us at Mutating Creatures. We will accept returns on products that are returned in exactly the same condition and packaging that they were sent out to you within 30 days of purchase. We can not accept returns on products that have been installed or products that are not returned in the exact condition in which they were sent out to you. Postage will also be the responsibility of the purchaser.
In this case, we will issue you a store credit or a refund to the value of the purchase price less two delivery charges.
What type of payments do we accept?
We accept Paypal and direct bank deposits.
Do we ship internationally?
We are able to ship internationally. Although there will be an added shipping cost.
Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "we", “our" and "us" mean and "you" and “your” means you, the customer. These Terms and Conditions together with your order and the order reference number provided to you constitute the entire contract between us and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply.
1) Formation of Contract
1) You offer to purchase products from us through our website. Your offer is made by completing and submitting your order. Our acceptance of your offer is confirmed by us providing you with an order reference number. Once we provide you with the order reference number a binding contract is formed.
2) Processing your Order
1) Upon completing your order and submitting it through the checkout system, an order reference number will be issued to you via a confirmation email.2) We will not process your order until it has passed our internal validation procedures, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud.3) Upon processing your order and receiving payment via PayPal we will send you a confirmation email which is your Tax Invoice.4) We, along with our affiliates, reserve the right to: refuse service or supply of the products; terminate the contract and/or your account; remove or edit content from our website at our sole discretion.5) If we cannot process your order after receiving payment, we will contact you using the details entered at the checkout.
3) Payment Methods and Processing
1) We currently accept payments via PayPal (Visa & Mastercard) or via Direct Deposit. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase and is required for any warranty claims.
4) GST and Currencies
1) All purchases are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST unless otherwise stated.
1) We reserve the right to modify prices published on our website at any time.
6) Availability/ Delivery
1) All stock availability are represented on our website. All lighting, furniture and 3D printed products have a 1-3 week lead time from date of payment. This is due to all our products being handcrafted, hand sanded, painted and finished by us.
2) Delivery of each ordered product/s can take up to 1-3 weeks from the date payment is received.3) We will deliver each ordered product/s to the place of delivery designated by you.4) Estimated delivery times may vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
7) Cancelled Orders and Returned Goods
1) You are entitled to cancel your order for any reason within 2 days from the date of purchase as long as the goods have not yet begun the process of being made.
2) We can not accept order cancellations or returns on light fittings that have already been installed or used. Returns can only be accepted on products that are returned in exactly the same condition and packaging that they were sent out to you so that we can resell the product.
3) We reserve the right to charge you the full purchase price for goods that are returned and are deemed by us to have been used/installed by you.
8) Faulty or Damaged Product
1) A product is considered faulty if it does not work when first taken from its packaging or if it shows signs of failure within 14 days of delivery.2) Whilst we take great care to ensure that your items arrive safely, sometime breakages do occur during transit. Please check your items carefully and report any damaged goods to us within 7 days of receipt.3) If the product is deemed by us is NOT to be defective, we may, in our absolute discretion, refuse to replace the product or offer a refund.4) Please ensure that all original items including packaging are returned undamaged.
9) Refunds sent
1) No refund will be processed until we have received the product from you.2) Refunds will only be issued to the same Paypal account used for the original purchase.
10) Proof of Purchase for a Warranty Claim
A) Be sure to keep your tax invoice as proof of purchase. To request another copy please contact via email and include your name and order number.
11) Warranty Claims
1) Please contact us for any claim.2) Warranty is valid in Australia only.
3) We require that our products are installed by qualified electricians. Therefore, we highly recommend that you keep the invoice from your electrician in case it is required as part of a warranty claim.
15) Warranty Coverage
1) All items sold are covered by a minimum 12-month warranty.2) Manufacturers Warranty is valid in Australia only and commences from the purchase date on your invoice.
3) We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Thank you for taking the time to read through Mutating Creatures conditions.